The Dread, Book Two in The Fallen Kings Cycle, is now available!
The Dread is the conclusion to the struggle for control of the Winter Kingdoms that began in The Sworn. For those who have read my Chronicles of the Necromancer series, it’s the sixth book following the lives, struggles and adventures of Tris Drayke, Kiara Sharsequin, Jonmarc and Carina Vahanian, and the rest of the crew.
- “Like” my WinterKingdoms page on Facebook and enter to win a prize package of signed books, foreign editions and rare Advance Review Copies https://on.fb.me/yRGfHD
- Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teyvxnIEITg
- Excerpt #1 https://www.4shared.com/document/aypH5jjv/An_excerpt_from_The_Dread_chp_.html
- I’ll be out and about with The Dread, so catch me here:
- Reading and signing at SheVaCon in Roanoke, VA Feb. 16 – 18
- Launch party at Mysticon in Roanoke, VA from 7 – 9 pm in the Con Suite on Feb. 24
- In-store signing at the Barnes & Noble at The Arboretum, Charlotte NC on Feb.
- In-store signing at Books-A-Million at Carolina Mall in Concord, NC on
- In-store signing at Park Road Books in Charlotte, NC on
- Watch for more in-store signings to come!
I’d love to hear from you—please comment on my blog or on Facebook, and of course, I always really appreciate it when you forward my posts to your friends.
I hope to meet you at a convention or signing this year. Enjoy!